The music in the park program started in 2012 as a grass roots operation. Over the years we have grown into a full fledge concert series. “Bringing Exceptional Artists to Downtown High Springs” is our goal and passion. We are currently in our seventh season, producing over 70+ events with more than 100+ artists have performed at our events. We have collaborated with the North Florida Folk Network, Our Santa Fe River’s River-Fest, North Central Florida Blues Society and many more. Because of our efforts, the Music in the Park program, have received recognition from High Springs Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe, a Proclamation from the City of High Springs and many more.
High Springs Music in the Park & Concert Series Inc
"Bringing exceptional artists to Downtown High Springs"
A Florida 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization made up of a group of volunteers dedicated to promoting and providing a platform for an all original format &/or public domain music of local, regional and national touring acoustic based artists.
- To bring exceptional artists to the Downtown Historical High Springs area.
- To increase awareness and appreciation for the arts in and around our Historic Downtown High Springs, in multiple venues.
- To work with others like societies and to share knowledge to provide the best in entertainment.
- To give back to the community and share our passion.
Music in the Park:
- Outdoors* (weather permitting) under the trees and cool breeze at the James Paul Park Gazebo
A monthly concert - 3rd Sunday of the month - 2:00pm -4:00pm / Jan - May (April, Pioneer Days: the 4th Sat & Sun)
- Indoors at the High Springs Community Center and Museum (limited seating/doors open at 1:45pm)
A monthly concert - 3rd Sunday of the month - 2:00pm -4:00pm June - Sept* ( Sept is Folk in the Springs )
* weather permitting. In case of rain we will perform inside the High Springs Commuity Center & Museum (across the street from the park)
100% of all donations goes directly back into the charity.
Check the schedule, sign up for the latest email news and like us on Facebook!
We are always seeking grant monies and we are grateful for the continued sponsorship from the City of High Springs, Visit Gainesville/Alachua County, High Springs Chamber of Commerce, Ginnie Springs Outdoors, Great Outdoors Restaurant, Ameris Bank of High Springs, local businesses and your donations.and so many more.
“Loved the whole day! We attended last year, so I saw this year's advertisement on FB. VERY well organized! Kudos to all!! Had a very enjoyable time. Nice variety of singers! Can you tell I just LOVED Folk in the Springs??!!!”
“Thank You Thank You for bringing such talent to High Springs!”
“It was a great show, so much talent in a great venue, enjoyed the evening!”