High Springs Music in the Park & Concert Series
"Bringing exceptional artists to Downtown High Springs"
A Florida 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization made up of a group of volunteers dedicated to promoting and providing a platform for all original local, regional and national touring acoustic based artists.
- To bring exceptional artists to the downtown historical High Springs area.
- To increase awareness and appreciation for the arts in and around our historic downtown High Springs, in multiple venues.
- To work with others like societies and to share knowledge to provide the best in entertainment.
- To give back to the community and share our passion.
- A monthly concert - 3rd Sunday of the month - 2:00pm -4:00pm / Jan - Sept (exceptions April: 4th Sat & Sun and Sept 12pm-7pm)
- Outdoors (weather permitting) under the trees and cool breeze at the James Paul Park Gazebo
- Indoors at the High Springs Community Center and Museum (limited seating/doors open at 1:45pm
Check the schedule, sign up for the latest email news and like us on Facebook!
We need your support and with each suggested $10 donation, you help us Bring Exceptional Talent to Downtown High Springs!
We are always seeking grant monies and we are grateful for the continued sponsorship from the City of High Springs, the High Springs CRA and so many more.
“Loved the whole day! We attended last year, so I saw this year's advertisement on FB. VERY well organized! Kudos to all!! Had a very enjoyable time. Nice variety of singers! Can you tell I just LOVED Folk in the Springs??!!!”
“Thank You Thank You for bringing such talent to High Springs!”
“It was a great show, so much talent in a great venue, enjoyed the evening!”