The music in the park program started in 2012 as a grass roots operation. A few musicians would show up and jam in the gazebo at James Paul Park, behind City Hall in High Springs, FL, Little by little we introduced another artist. Then we made mini shows with about a dozen or so in attendance. Over the years we have grown into a full fledge concert series. “Bringing Exceptional Artists to Downtown High Springs” is our goal and passion. Now, a Florida 501 © (3) all volunteer non-profit corporation dedicated to promoting local, regional and national touring acoustic based artists, where 100% of proceeds goes back into the charity. We are currently finishing our sixth season, producing over 70 events with more than 100+ artists. Jan - May we perform music in the park (weather permitting) Jun - Sept we perform inside (Concert Series). We have collaborated with the North Florida Folk Network, Our Santa Fe River’s River-Fest, North Central Florida Blues Society and more. Because of our efforts, the Music in the Park program, have received recognition from High Springs Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe, a Proclamation from the City of High Springs and many more.
We are sponsored in part by: High Springs CRA, City of High Springs, High Springs Chamber of Commerce, Ginnie Springs Outdoors, Great Outdoors Restaurant, Ameris Bank of High Springs and more.
High Springs Music in the Park & Concert Series Inc
"Bringing exceptional artists to Downtown High Springs"
A Florida 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization made up of a group of volunteers dedicated to promoting and providing a platform for all original local, regional and national touring acoustic based artists.
- To bring exceptional artists to the downtown historical High Springs area.
- To increase awareness and appreciation for the arts in and around our historic downtown High Springs, in multiple venues.
- To work with others like societies and to share knowledge to provide the best in entertainment.
- To give back to the community and share our passion.
Music in the Park:
- A monthly concert - 3rd Sunday of the month - 2:00pm -4:00pm / Jan - Sept (exceptions April: the 4th Sat & Sun and Sept 11am-7pm)
- Outdoors (weather permitting) under the trees and cool breeze at the James Paul Park Gazebo
- Indoors at the High Springs Community Center and Museum (limited seating/doors open at 1:45pm)
100% of all donations goes back into the charity. We need your support and with each suggested donation, you help us Bring Exceptional Artists to downtown High Springs!
Check the schedule, sign up for the latest email news and like us on Facebook!
We are always seeking grant monies and we are grateful for the continued sponsorship from the City of High Springs, the High Springs CRA and so many more.
“Loved the whole day! We attended last year, so I saw this year's advertisement on FB. VERY well organized! Kudos to all!! Had a very enjoyable time. Nice variety of singers! Can you tell I just LOVED Folk in the Springs??!!!”
“Thank You Thank You for bringing such talent to High Springs!”
“It was a great show, so much talent in a great venue, enjoyed the evening!”